Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Meet Art collector: Dr. Andres Cotton

A short story about his painting:

Dr. Alberto Andres Cotton lives in North Miami Beach, FL and specializes in Pediatrics. He has brought to Miami his personal style, based on listening to the needs of each patient. He focuses on both the physical wellness as well as the emotional needs of the child and his/her family. This young doctor completed his studies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he worked at some of the most prestigious hospitals. Nowadays he works at the Miami Children’s Hospital and maintains a private practice. In his approach, Dr. Cotton offers support 24/7 including home visits with flexible and efficient service. He is warm and professional, a passionate doctor who listens and helps. Dr. Cotton is a special doctor and an amazing person. I know all this because he is my cousin! We grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina, sharing family reunions and celebrations. We talked a lot, we laughed a lot, we sang, played, danced and performed a lot.
In 2006, I was working on “Color & Hope” an art fundraiser to collect and send money to both my father and brother fighting cancer in Israel. Dr. Cotton supported me both emotionally and by trying to get people in his community engage in the cause. The campaign was a success and as a gift of gratitude, I painted an art piece for his private clinic.

Dr. Andres Cotton testimonial: “Jazmin’s painting is the SOUL of my clinic. Everyone who comes in has something to say about the artwork!”
Thank you Dr. Cotton for being an amazing person and doctor. I am proud of your work and your achievements. Thank you for letting my painting light the lives of so many families!
            
                 "The stories you believe to be true are the ones your life will become" with love, Jazmin

                                                                       Visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment